Duration: 320 minutes
The Roman or old wall is the name of a remnant of a religious Ottoman architectural monument from the 16th century.
The building of the former Notary's Office was built in 1889 for the home of engineer Mikhail Momchilov and his wife, Baroness Filipina von Gleichen.
The Faculty of Biology
The building stands out with its architectural style, highlighted by the use of grouted bricks as exterior plaster instead of mortar.
Military Academy and the park
On March 5, 1946. with the regent's decree №6 of the Military Academy the name of the patriarch of the Bulgarian national liberation movement Georgi Stoykov Rakovski is given.
University Library "St. Kliment Ohridski"
The University Library "St. Kliment Ohridski” is a library-information, cultural and educational complex.
The building of the Balkan Bank (later the Bulgarian Credit Bank) was built in 1906 by the Ruse architect Spiros Valsamaki by order of the Bebis brothers.
The Clock with the Two Towers
The Clock with the Two Towers is an impressive building with rich decoration, interesting facades, two towers and a remarkable clock.
Unknown Sofia - virtual tour
DREAMmedia Creative Studio